If you are coming to the SEAA Indoor age group champs this weekend (15-16 January) please be aware that there are MAJOR ROADWORKS AND ROAD CLOSURES in the area. The A10 and M25 junction 25 is completely closed. Judging by Saturday morning journeys, you should allow an extra hour.
- Go to LIVE RESULTS from U13/U15/U17 indoor champs (Saturday)
- Go to Indoor Combined Event (Dec 2021) results
- Go to Masters & Inter Counties Cross Country (Dec 2021) results
- Find out about Arthur Kendall applications open for 2022 (PDF 470kB)
- Go to Online Entry for 2022 Indoor Season
- Download Indoor Events Prospectus (PDF 470kB)
- Download SEAA Cross Country Relays (Oct 2021) results (PDF 760kB)
- Download XC Equalisation of Distances; Statement from the ECCA and 3 Areas (PDF 40kB)
- Download South of England Athletic Assocation Strategy 2018-2023 (PDF 450kB)
This site is intended to provide a focal point of information about our sport, for both experienced participants and newcomers. The South of England Area, which extends from Cornwall to Norfolk and the Association organises Track & Field, Cross Country and Road Running Championships.
The site will be updated regularly. News items will be featured in our Information Update newsletter.