- Online Entry Released for Track & Field: Click here
- Outdoor Prospectus released:Click here
- Arthur Kendall applications open for 2022: Now closed.
- Download XC Equalisation of Distances; Statement from the ECCA and 3 areas (PDF)
- Download South of England Athletic Association Strategy 2018-2023 (PDF)
This site is intended to provide a focal point of information about our sport, for both experienced participants and newcomers. The South of England Area, which extends from Cornwall to Norfolk and the Association organises Track & Field, Cross Country and Road Running Championships.
The site will be updated regularly. News items will be featured in our Information Update newsletter.